Thursday, June 09, 2011

Some new polymer pieces

Hello again, I have been very busy taking classes for Silver smithing and making things for the launch of my online shop but thought you might like to see a couple of new things I have made in Polymer clay.
The Flower and Leaf chain on the right is made from slices of 2 canes and silver plated wire. The back of the necklace is rubber cord as it is much more comfortable to wear against the back of your neck and doesnt rub like a full chain would. I have made several of these chains and they are so easy to wear and look very nice and Summery.

This torq is covered with bits of a peacock feather cane I made recently and has sterling silver terminals. It is also strung on double rubber cord and has a few Tibetan silver beads to finish it off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...